AUCC’s work is grounded in its “Change Agents” training program, which aims to activate Arkansas immigrants to lead community-building efforts in their respective communities. Recruitment for this program emphasizes individuals from low-income communities who have previously not served in leadership positions, but have been deemed by their neighbors and colleagues as having strong leadership propensity. Program participants are tasked with the development of local grassroots cadres and the implementation of immigrant-driven community projects.
Watch the recap of last year’s Change Agents program and what they had to say about it here!
- 2014 Change Agents Call for Applications
- AUCC Agentes de Cambio_Aplicacion 2015_Espanol
- AUCC Change Agents_2015 English Application
- AUCC Change Agents_One-Pager_2013
- AUCC Change Agents_One-Pager 2013 — Spanish
- AUCC Change Agents_Graduation Program 2012
- AUCC Change Agents_Graduation Program 2013_March 2014